The established 4-line system offers a single fronline safety system. When releasing the single frontline system all the power is redirected to one single frontline, whereby the kite will flag out easily and rest powerless on the water. Moreover, the kite will remain in a position that is ideal to relaunch the kite from the water. The safety pulley is specially designed for the single frontline safety system. The Quad Control bar is the safest 4-line bar on the market, offering unrivalled control and safety release options. The Iron Heart release is unparalleled in its efficiency and ease of use and forms the core of the bar through which the other safety systems flow. This allows the rider to get things back under control quickly and easily. The Quad Control Bar is identical to the 5th Element Bar aside from the 4 lines and single front line safety setup, ensuring it is the best on the market. However, 4-line systems can only offer limited safety functions. For ultimate safety and 100% depower, riders should choose the 5-line system.
- EVA cushioned winding post with flip-flop function for easy width adjustment
- Vario cleat and sliding stopper for easy height adjustment
- Integrated backline adjuster to trim rear lines
- Fully integrated EVA floater to protect lines and rider
- Exchangeable plastic center part insert
- Moulded EVA floater for safety leash prevents line tangling
- Single frontline safety on QuadControl
- Huge depower & absolute safety
- Push pins for Flip-Flop function
The North Kiteboarding Trust Bar is the most progressive and effective tool to steer your kite. It is equipped with the most functional safety system in kiting, the Iron Heart IV. Over the years it has made a name for itself in the kitesurfing industry and amongst the riders; it stands for unmatched safety and reliability.
Saison 2016 Versand ab Lager UVP (ab) 499,00 €